Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Just Breathe

I feel like not enough of us take the time to just stop and breathe. Living in a world where we're constantly surrounded by stress and problems and pressures can make us forget that it's okay to disconnect from it all and relax. I definitely don't do this as much as I should, but when I do it is so refreshing and leaves me feeling like a massive weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

There are a number of ways to switch off, and I feel like everyone needs to individually discover what helps them relax, whether that's a warm bath, a trip to the beach or even something as simple as snuggling up with a good book and a cup of tea. Whatever it is, do it wholly and do it often.

If I'm ever feeling like I need a bit of time to breathe, the beach is my go to comfort spot. Something about the sound of the waves and the salty air makes me feel instantly lighter and calmer.

I think we all need to find our own little safe haven and visit it as often and for as long as we desire.

I hope that you enjoyed today's short post and that it is a gentle reminder for you to remember to slow down and breathe every once in a while. I'd love to know how some of you like to relax - maybe we can help each other find ways to wind down...







Until Next Time!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree. We need time to breathe and relax. Thanks for sharing this. =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the beach super relaxing too. The sights, sounds and smells are so cathartic. We all need to take time for ourselves, daily I think, it's just remembering to slow down!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete